Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

He Will Say ‘Ummati Ummati’ Until The Day Of Judgement


It is stated in ‘Madarij-un-Nubuwwah’, ‘Sayyiduna Qusam رَضِیَ اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَنْہُ was the last person who came out after the Holy Prophet صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلِہِ وَسَلَّم had been taken into his enlightened grave. He has narrated, ‘I am the last person who saw the illuminated body of the Holy Prophet صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلِہِ وَسَلَّم in his blessed grave. I saw that the Holy Prophet صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلِہِ وَسَلَّم was moving his blessed lips so I brought my ears close to the blessed mouth of the Noble Prophet صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلِہِ وَسَلَّم. I heard that he  صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلِہِ وَسَلَّمwas saying رَبِّ  ھَبْ لِیْ  اُمَّتِیْ i.e. O my Lord! Hand over my Ummat to me.
(Madarij-un-Nubuwwah, Vol. 2, p. 442)

It has been narrated on page 178 of volume 7 of ‘Kanz-ul- ‘Ummal, ‘The Sultan of Both Worlds, the Merciful Prophet صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلِہِ وَسَلَّم has stated, ‘After my apparent passing, I will continue to say  یَا رَبِّ اُمَّتِیْ  اُمَّتِیْ [O my Lord! my Ummat, my Ummat] in my grave, until the time of resurrection.’
(Kanz-ul-‘Ummal)

No comments:

Post a Comment