Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Adapting Task Procedures For Touchscreens Access 2013

In this book, I provide instructions based on traditional keyboard and mouse input methods. If you’re using Access on a touch-enabled device, you might be giving commands by tapping with your finger or with a stylus. If so, substitute a tapping action whenever I instruct you to click a user interface element. Also note that when I ask you to enter information in Access, you can do so by typing on a keyboard, by tapping in the entry field under discussion to display and use the on-screen keyboard, or even by speaking aloud, depending on your computer setup and your personal preferences.

A Final Word

Access 2013 is preparing the road ahead for productivity in deploying data to be shared over the web. I hope you will share my enthusiasm both for the new technology features in the product and for the solid approach to developing solutions on the desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment