Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

A Few Assumptions Of Access 2013

In writing any book, authors must make a few assumptions about their readers. I assume that you are basically computer literate, meaning that you have used a computer before and know how to turn it on and power it off, how to use a mouse, and how to select text and objects. I also assume that you have worked with some kind of software before and know what a menu, dialog box, and tool button are. I do not assume that you have used a touch screen before because these are a relatively recent addition to computers. 

I assume you either use computers at work or at home or both, that you have access to an Internet connection, and you have gone online at some time or other using one browser or another. Other than that, I try to give you all the steps you need to get things done in an easy-to-understand way, regardless of your technical background.

No comments:

Post a Comment