Pages

Sunday 18 March 2018

Sayings Of Ghaus-Ul-A’ẓam عَلَيۡهِ رَحۡمَةُ اللّٰهِ الۡاَكۡرَم

Dear Islamic brothers! From this we learn that we should become the disciple of a Murshid-e-Kāmil (A Perfect Saint). Afflictions are terminated by the attention of a Murshid and sometimes severe afflictions are turned into mild ones. It is narrated in Baĥjat-ul-Asrār that the Saint of Saints, Sayyīdunā Ghauš-ul-A’ẓam عَلَیۡهِ رَحْمَةُ اللهِ الۡاَ کۡرَم has said, ‘I have been given a very big register which contains the names of all of my companions and my disciples to come until the Day of Judgement, and I have been told that all these people have been handed over to me.’

He رَحْمَةُ اللهِ تَعَالٰی عَلَيْه has said: I asked Sayyīdunā Malik عَلَيْهِ السَّلَام, the gatekeeper of Hell, ‘Is any of my disciples in the fire of Hell?’ He عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَم replied, ‘No.’ Ghauš-ul-A’ẓam عَلَیۡهِ رَحْمَةُ اللهِ الۡاَ کۡرَم further said, ‘I swear by Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ that my helping hand shelters my disciples in the same way as the sky shelters the earth. Even if my disciples are not virtuous, اَلْـحَمْـدُ لـِلّٰـه عَزَّوَجَلَّ I am virtuous and I swear by the One that created me that I will not leave the court of my Rab عَزَّوَجَلَّ until I make every disciple of mine enter into Heaven.’ (Baĥjat-ul-Asrār, pp. 193)

Murīdaun ko khaṭraĥ naĥīn baḥr-e-gham say
Keĥ bayřay kay ĥayn nā khudā Ghauš-e-A’ẓam

صَلُّوۡا عَلَى الۡحَبِيۡب            صَلَّى اللّٰهُ تَعَالٰى عَلٰى مُحَمَّد

No comments:

Post a Comment