Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

Spiritual Link With The Shaikhain Helped In The Grave


Dear Islamic brothers! From this narration we learn about the great status and rank of Shaikhain Karimain (Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Siddiq & Sayyiduna ‘Umar رَضِیَ اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَنْھُم). When being a friend of those who insult them was the cause of the man not being fortunate enough to recite the Kalimah at the time of his death, just imagine what would be the fate of those who actually make the insulting remarks!

Therefore it is vital to stay away from those who disrespect Shaikhain Karimain رَضِیَ اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَنْھُم Only embrace the company of the devotees of the Prophet and the servants of the Sahabah and the Auliya. Illuminate the lamp of love for these great personalities in your hearts and become worthy of receiving the blessings of both worlds. Love of the pious servants of Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ is extremely beneficial in the grave and in the Hereafter.

In this regard, a person has narrated, ‘After a companion of my teacher died, my teacher saw him in a dream and asked him, ‘What did Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ do with you?’ He replied, ‘Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ forgave me.’ My teacher then asked, ‘What happened with Munkar and Nakir [the questioning angels of the grave]?’ His friend replied, ‘When they made me sit and began to question me, Allah عَزَّوَجَلَّ put a thought into my heart and I said to the angels, ‘For the sake of Sayyiduna Abu Bakr and ‘Umar رَضِیَ اللہُ تَعَالٰی عَنْھُم, please leave me alone.’ Upon hearing this, one of the angels said to the other, ‘He has presented the means of very renowned personalities, so let’s leave him.’ After that they left me alone and went away.’
(Sharh-us-Sudur, p. 141)

No comments:

Post a Comment