Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Examples Of Words of Kufr Uttered At The Time Of Difficulties


  1. To say as an objection: ‘That person can do whatever he wants with people; he has been given full freedom from Allah.’
  2. To say the following as an objection: ‘If we ever commit anything even little to so-and-so, Allah seizes us immediately.’
  3. ‘Allah has always supported my enemies.’
  4. ‘We have always left everything up to Allah but nothing ever happens.’
  5. ‘Until today, Allah has not made my destiny good in the least.’
  6. ‘Perhaps Allah has nothing for me in His treasury, my worldly desires were never fulfilled, none of my supplication (Du’a) was accepted in the whole life, whomsoever I loved went far, all my dreams have been shattered, all my wishes have been crushed, now you tell me, how can I have faith in Allah?’
  7. ‘He is getting on my nerves, but the strange thing is that Allah is also with such people.’
  8. When struck with calamities, whoever said, ‘O Allah! You have taken all my wealth; You have taken this and that; what will You do now? Or, now what do You want? Or now what is left?’ – this statement is Kufr.
  9. Whoever says, ‘If, despite my illness and the hardship of my son, Allah torments me then He has oppressed me,’ has uttered Kufr. (Al-Ba(r-ur-Raiq, vol. 5, pp. 209)
  10. ‘Allah has always supported bad people.’
  11. ‘Allah has given the helpless people even more worries.’

No comments:

Post a Comment