Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Examples Of Kufr In The Form Of Objections


  • 17. ‘When Allah has not given me anything in this world, I don’t know why He has created me then!’ This statement is Kufr. (Mina(-ur-Rau., pp. 521)
  • 18. If a destitute looks at his destitution and says, ‘O Allah, so-and-so is Your servant too, You have given him so many blessings, and on the other hand, it is me; I am also Your servant, but You made me suffer so much pain and difficulty. So, what kind of justice is this?’ (‘Alamgiri, vol. 2, pp. 262)
  • 19. It is said: ‘Allah is with those who are patient; I say that all this is nonsense.’
  • 20. ‘The people whom I love always face the problems, but those who are my enemies, Allah makes them prosper.’
  • 21. ‘The unbelievers and the wealthy enjoy luxuries, and the poor and the needy face calamities. The entire system of Allah’s house is unfair.’
  • 22. If someone objects to Allah due to illness, unemployment, poverty, or any other misfortune by saying ‘O my Rab! Even though I have not committed any sins, why do You oppress me,’ he is an unbeliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment